Having screened and discussed all the films in class, reflect on you Quarter 1 Narrative Short Film. Demonstrate through this reflection what you have learned from the process of making you film with a crew of your peers.
At least 3 sentences each answer:
- What do you feel you planned well on this production (something you did intentionally that is visible / audible in the final product)?
- Tell me a story from your shoot. Did anything happen on your production that was unexpected? Was it good or bad for your production?
- What would you do differently next time? What have you learned from making this film?
- Who contributed to your production, and how? Give thanks to one of your collaborators (crew or cast members).
- What is the best film (other than your own) produced in this class so far, and why?