The following questions should test your understanding of photography based on our Pinhole Camera unit:
- How does your pinhole camera see the world differently than your own eyes?
- Come up with three adjectives to describe pinhole images and what makes them different than images on, say, your cell phone camera.
- Describe the experience of working with a pinhole camera. What was your favorite part of the process? What did you find most challenging?
- Would you consider a pinhole camera a technology? Why or why not?
- What do you understand about exposure based on making pinholes? Describe.
- What did you learn about time and motion based on making pinhole images? Describe.
- What did you learn about photography from making your own pinhole camera? List three things:
- Describe three things you learned about using the darkroom during this unit:
- What was your most successful pinhole image, and why?